top of page

Healthy Aging: anti-sugar intestinal PASTE, anyone?

Updated: Jan 16, 2019

Paleo55plus does not recommend therapeutic luminal paste as a substitute for healthy eating.
Don't pollute your intestinal tract to block glucose absorption. Maybe stop eating sugar instead?

Do you know someone who has type 2 diabetes?

Where do they get their nutritional advice?

Mainstream nutritional "wisdom"--which has brought us the obesity, diabetes, and heart disease epidemics--is still where at least 80 percent of people turn.

Conventional medicos (and dietitians) look to the nutritional research community--but diabetes research is increasingly conflicted.

There is an alarming cognitive dissonance reflected in current studies--real contradictions that could maintain the status quo of non-curative care--and population-wide dietary ignorance.

Many scientists agree, more or less, that high carbohydrate consumption (including sugar) drives or worsens type 2 diabetes. It is increasingly accepted as a "lifestyle" disease.

Despite this reluctant consensus, new recommendations for treating type 2 diabetes include everything BUT reducing carbohydrates by the simplest, least expensive option: CHANGING DIET.

Instead, researchers tiptoe around reducing carbs and endorse weight loss through surgery, drugs, or high-sugar crash diets that mimic surgery.

The newest, cutting edge idea? Indigestible paste to coat your intestines...

Please read my full article here, published on .

And don't forget:

DAVID WHITESIDE IS NOT A DOCTOR and does not give medical advice or treatment. He offers information and personal experience only. Nothing you read on this website or blog should be construed as medical advice or as intended to supersede information you get from your medical professional. Following the advice given here or on any recommended resource site does not create a doctor-patient relationship or create liability for David or anyone else. David is not liable for any loss or complication you experience from following any diet or taking any action. You should check with your properly accredited medical professional if you think you are injured or ill.

50 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All
bottom of page